Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top 4 - Twins at Pirates

I don't think I mentioned it before, but Bert Blyleven is in the house and was sitting only a few feet away from me a few minutes ago. He does TV for the Twins, but he was doing some work in the Pirates booth for a couple innings. Bob Walk is now back in his seat. I always liked watching Blyleven pitch (great catch by Nate McLouth saves a hit in CF). BB had one of the best curves in the game in his day. He should be in the Hall of Fame in my opinion. Snell has his best inning (1-2-3), helped by McLouth, who got a nice applause as he walked off the field. McLouth seems to be a fan favorite here at McKechnie. I can remember when he was one of the young guys without a name on his jersey. Now, he's a big leaguer with a chance to be the starting CF on opening day.

Twins 2, Pirates 0

No comments: