Friday, March 28, 2008

Pirates-Twins, bottom of fourth

Tyler Yates is on in relief to make his first appearance in a Pirates uniform since being acquired in a trade with Atlanta earlier this week.
The first batter, Michael Cuddyer, grounds to Doug Mientkiewicz at first.
I can't believe all these teams are getting ready to leave just when the weather's getting good.
Sometimes, this laptop serves as a protection against the outside world, but I doubt that's a good thing.
I like the little grassy area down the right-field line here at Hammond Stadium. Very much family-oriented.
Yates, who struggled with his control with the Braves before getting traded, walks Justin Morneau. Here's former Ray Delmon Young.
The experts say my San Francisco Giants might be the worst team in baseball. Funny, they said the same thing about my St. Louis Rams before the 1999 NFL season.
I wonder--who is the Giants' Kurt Warner? Sometimes in too-short dreams, it's me.
Yates gets Young on a double-play ball.

No comments: